We Need Your Help
We are working with Youth Music Youth Music, a leading UK charity that helps disadvantaged young people in the UK with all aspects of music ranging from helping to provide music lessons right through to helping them to make and produce their own music. They provide grants to various UK music charities and are also working on their own projects. 15% of your donation will go to Youth Music and the other 85% will go towards the upkeep of Wicked Spins and will also enable us to make Wicked Spins Radio bigger, better and full of the music YOU want to hear.
Youth Music is the leading UK charity using music to transform the lives of disadvantaged children and young people.
Registered charity 1075032.